Merry Christmas!

Dear friends,

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May Jesus Christ keep all of us in Love, Hope, Faith and Joy. May all of us know the true meaning of Christmas-Jesus is the Greatest Gift of all; He is the First Gift of Christmas; He is the Free Gift.

Talk to you later.

Dicky

About these ads

13 Responses to Merry Christmas!

1. Jackie says:

Merry Christmas! I hope you have time to enjoy our Lord and Savior!
    Jackie

2. Merry Christmas blessings to you and your family also. Your gracious gift of friendship is truly treasured, Dicky.

3. Susan Michaels says:

Amen and a very Merry Christmas, to you and your family, Dicky! Thank you also for your friendship in the Lord. As Jeanne W. says, your friendship is treasured – a gift! Blessings and prayers.

4. Joyce de vivre says:

Reblogged this on Featured Scribbles and commented:
    God bless Dicky

5. Hope you had a blessed Christmas Dicky. I have nominated you for the 7×7 Link Award. Directions will be on my post Tues. AM (the 27th).

6. Abby Kelly says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Dicky. I hope your wife finds an Avon bag she loves.

7. amtrak says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff previous to and you are
    just too fantastic. I really like what you’ve bought right
    here, really like what you are saying and the way in which during which you assert it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is actually a terrific web site.