The title of the anthology ‘I Choose You’ published by OakTara inspired me to write this post.
Years ago, when I came to Chicago, everything was new; everything was there for me to explore. But what would become of me? Where would I end up in the land of freedom?
But God chose me for some things I’d never imagined:
- He led me to Salvation, and I became a child of God.
- He brought my wife into my life.
- He helped me establish a family. Now I am a husband of one lovely, godly wife and a father of two precious boys.
- He brought many Christian friends into my life.
- He made me a writer for Christ to the World Ministries.
- He made me a published author through the OakTara short-story contest. I still ask myself this question: A Chinese man from Hong Kong won a place in the contest, and his romance story is now published in an American book? The only answer is: God made it possible. May all the glory be given to Him.
In the anthology ‘I Choose You’, there are 38 romantic short stories to warm your heart. If you’d like to order a copy, you may visit the OakTara bookstore here. And please read my story ‘A Kiss on Michigan Avenue.’
May our Lord use those stories to touch many souls.
Agree to your prayers! May He bring about His glory in all you do. Hallelujah! 🙂
God is good and your life is definitely evidence of that. Thank you for sharing it.
Praise God for all He is doing and will continue to do in your life and with your writing, Dicky! Keep on keepin’ on for His glory!
Thank you Susan.
God is faithful. This is just the beginning. I look forward to reading your books!
Thanks again, Susan.
Hi Dicky, I just wanted to add my congratulations to you! I loved reading how God has been working your life and in your writing. May you continue to be filled and controlled by the Spirit as you follow God’s call!
Thank you, Danielle.